September 10, 2021
Waggly x Dinner Bowl September 2021 Giveaway Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Method of entry:
Entry is open to all respondents who complete the form linked at shop.wagglyclub.com.au/giveaway.
Details of prizes and prize values:
- At least $100 worth of Waggly Snacks.
- 3 bags of Dinner Bowl Kibble.
Date, time and place of draw:
The winner will be drawn at random at Mad Paws HQ on 22 September 2021 at 3/55 Pyrmont Bridge Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009. The winner will be notified by email or telephone on 23 September 2021, where they will be provided details of how they will receive their prize.
Unclaimed prize draw:
If any prizes are unclaimed by 23rd October 2021, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 4:00 pm AEST on 24th October 2021 at 3/55 Pyrmont Bridge Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009. The winners will be notified in writing by or email.
- All entries become and remain the property of Mad Paws and agencies associated with this promotion.
- Employees of Mad Paws, Dinner Bowl, Waggly, and associated agencies are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- This competition is a game of chance - the winner will be selected at random, all entries will be treated equally.
- All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- Duration of entry period: The total entry period for inclusion in the competition is from 10 September 2021 to 21 September 2021, 11:59pm AEST.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. Both parties must travel together.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws
Traders name and address: The trader is Mad Paws Pty Ltd, 3 55 Pyrmont Bridge Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009
ABN: 78 600 835 425